Thursday, October 8, 2009

Repentence...

Here is a quick repentence....

I learned my daughter was pregnant with her 3rd about a month ago so I started making a possible quilt. Since she already has 2 boys I was secretly hoping for a girl for her. I was following a quilt group on flickr and they were making wonky block. I so wanted to join in the fun and make her a quiltthat way so I pulled and pulled all my pinks and got started. Of course we didn't know what she was having yet so it was a gamble. I had thought I would call the quilt "Power of Pink" if it was a girl and if not the quilt would be named "Pink Wishes".


Well...we found out today that she is having a boy. Yipee!
I also had some quick repentance to do lest she, her husband or this wonderful new baby boy would EVER think that I was not thrilled and absolutely excited about this new addition. So I quickly got to work TODAY and immediately made a new quilt...
This is called "Spot Alot" and fortunately I had a bunch 5 x 5 squares of a baby charm pack. All it is waiting for a some material for the outside border then I will be ready to quilt.

We are excited ....we (actually my daughter) is having another boy!!!

No comments: